SUNDAY 2nd January 2021
The Briars, Mt Martha, Victoria
Super Early Bird
Now - 16/8
|5 and under||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Family (2 Adult & 2 Children)||$140||$160||$180||$200||$220|
*EVENT LIMITED TO 1000 PEOPLE
**CHILDREN UNDER 5 CAN REGISTER FOR FREE BUT WOULD NEED TO PURCHASE AN ENTRY PACK ON DAY TO THE VALUE OF $15 TO INCLUDE THESE ITEMS.
1 January 2021
10.00am - 12:00pm Registration Open(T-shirt pick up) and Late Registration
2 January 2021
8:00AM Registration Open(T-shirt pick up) and Late Registration
10.00AM Registration and pack pick up close
11:00AM Race Start
1:00PM After Party including Disco, Food Trucks and Amusement
3:00pm Event Finished
AS YOU WALK, RUN, SKIP OR DANCE THROUGH OUR COURSE YOU WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH OUR COLOUR ZONES, FOAM ZONES AND OBSTACLES.
IN YOUR ENTRY PACK YOU WILL A RECEIVE A T-SHIRT AND COLOUR
BOMB (THIS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE YOU CROSS THE LINE).
AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE 5K COURSE AND CROSS THE FINISH LINE YOU MAY WANT TO STICK AROUND BECAUSE THE FUN HAS JUST BEGUN.
- DANCE PARTY WITH DJ BRITTANY LEO
- FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL
- COLOUR FIGHTS AND COLOUR SPLASHING
- KIDS AMUSEMENT RIDES
- CAN I RUN WITH A JOGGING STROLLER AND MY KIDS? YES FOR SURE.
- IS THE COURSE WHEEL-CHAIR FRIENDLY?YES BUT WE SUGGEST AN ALL-TERRAIN WHEELCHAIR OR TO BRING A FRIEND ALONG WHO WILL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU THROUGH MORE TRICKY PARTS OF THE COURSE.
- CAN I BRING MY SCOOTER OR BIKE?UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO SAFETY REASONS NO
- CAN I RUN WITH MY DOG/CAT/TURTLE?SORRY, NO ANIMALS AT ANY OF OUR EVENTS.
- IS WATER SUPPLIED?WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN WATER. THERE WILL BE A WATER STATION AT T HE HALFWAY POINT
- YES COLOUR BOMBS ARE SAFE. THEY ARE MADE FROM FOOD GRADE CORN STARCH SO IT’S NATURAL, NON-TOXIC, NON IRRITANT AND SAFE FOR PERSON AND PLANET!
The time frames noted are determined from the day of the Event in question.
Request for an Event Refund can be provided, as per the following:
Up to 8 weeks prior to the event, 75% of the entry fee will be refundable
between 4 weeks and 8 weeks prior to the event, 50% of the entry fee will be refundable
Between 1 and 4 weeks prior to the event, 25% of the entry fee will be refundable
between 0 and 7 days prior to the event, no entry fee is refundable.
NO REFUNDS will be available after the last time period under ANY circumstance
In the situation where an event is postponed and your entry is moved to the new date, the refund window for your entry will remain as it was at the announcement of the event date change.
There is NO TRANSFER between athletes, as the system doesn’t allow a direct transfer, however we can withdraw the athlete from the event, and make up a promotion code for 80% of the entry fee, for another participant to use. This can only be done up until 7 days prior to the event. This definitely cannot be done on the day of the event.
COVID 19 CLAUSE – As part of Event People commitment to running events as safely as possible, a full transfer to another event (of equal or lesser value) within a year post-event is available to anyone who is able to provide an official COVID 19 positive test in the week of the event – right up until race day.
While we’re still facing uncertain times, we’re pleased to announce a full refund policy of entry fees on NEW events (events that you are entering from July 1, 2020), if the event is CANCELLED due to COVID-19. The refunded entry fee is less the 7.5% admin fee. This does not apply if an event is postponed, only cancelled.